The 7 Principles to Perfect Health
This advice is for the XC Mountain Bike Rider / Racer that is looking for a professional edge over the competition. I am sharing some of the trade secrets that are typically only taught by the top level, high paid trainers, and part of the daily mantra used by the world’s best athletes themselves.
Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave the competition in the dust… You will be faster, stronger and your recovery times will be greatly reduced, should you decide to heed this advice and partake on the journey to XC World Cup podium level health.
The 7 principles to gaining a World Level Competitive Edge
- Principle #1 – Remove as much accumulated toxic debris lodged in or circulating in the body as possible using a powerful medicinal strength multi tiered detoxification program. Click here for more information.
- Principle #2 – Keep your body and mind functioning at their maximum capacity by consuming only foods / drinks that have not been exposed (internally or externally) to any toxic synthetic chemicals, particularly pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, dyes, etc. and that have not been altered at any level genetically and / or with any form of nano technologies. (i.e. 100% certified organic, and non-GMO).
Important research: http://organicconsumers.org/organlink.cfm
Excellent resource: http://eatingorganic.us
- Principle #3 – Stay hydrated with clean, filtered water.
- Principle #4 – Manage stress.
- Principle $5 – Revitalize your skin by only using personal / household cleaning / outdoor products that contain no synthetic chemicals, nano technology or genetic altercation.
- Principle #6 – Surround your body with natural clothing, avoiding synthetics like polyester, acrylics and all petroleum-based fabrics. This applies to your bedding and towels as well. (i.e. choose pure merino wool, cotton, linen all of which should be organically grown when possible).
- Principle #7 – Stretch, stay active and maintain your physical strength. I have personally developed a complete training manual “XC Racers CycloFitness” dedicated to dominating our sport (Soon to be released).
I have a six pack and am in excellent shape, at 46, I look like I did when I was 20. If you want your own six pack with only 25 minutes a day 3 times a week for your upper body, and 15 minutes a day 5 days a week for your stomach, check out Speedy ABs for the Cyclist.
My Current Favorite Healthy Tasty Books:
Suggestions for the New Healthier You: